Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, January 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASUHAHAHAHA!

Today's such a nice nicey dayzxzxz! Hahah

Schoool- uhh nothing much. Haha.
----------------------------------------
Chionged down and ran to the busstop cause we're gonnnna eat! Haha. Went with Joline Lee Serene Leena Jerusha Audrey Rachel and we tooook a long time to decide where to go. Haha. Then we went to the orchard and exited and saw "Wow! Wisma!" Then we went in, and went to Food Republic. Haha. We sat at the comfy seats (Piangzxz I sit beside Leeena) and then we ordered our foooood, and we sat there and talked for like 3 hours plus plus, we started from Rachel's hair to my hair to so and so. Basically, we talked about everything under the sun. (Didn't exactly cover the solar system part though) haha. It was super funnny as each of us had our own story. Hahahaha. And I bet people thought we were tao-ing schoool just to come here and talk and talk. Haha.

And me Joline and Lee were doing the 'lesson review' and tried linking back. Hahaha. Then I shared the muarchee with Joline and it was the first time in Lee's life that she's eating dragon's beard. Eh... Hahaha.
----------------------------------------
Then Joline and Lee went home and the rest of us walked all the way to Dhoby Ghaut. Hahaha. And talked somemore and we were almost banged down by a motorbike. hahaha. Then we continued walking and almost considered to walk to City Hall. Haha. Budddenzxzxz we went to spotlight and seee random stufffs and MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS YELLOW. Haha. I tooook 2 paint brushes (1 small 1 medium) and when we talked far far away from the paint brush section, hehheh, then I toook out my paint brushes and tickled Leeeena on her neck. Hahahahaah. (Eh I even let her choose which size she wants okay!) And it was super funny cause she fell down. Hahahaha. Serene's like a momma. Hahaha. Then we went to Daiso and walked randomly around, without buying anything (again) we walked out. Haha.

Then we went to times where I saw my Baby Bearbear Ah Sam. Haha. (So freaking cute please!) And everyone agreeed. haha. And we stood there for approx 30 mins to loook at the guiness record 08. hahaha. And saw the reaaallly disgusting thing where the guy hooked hooks on his eyes and pulled a car. hahaha. Eeeew. Then Leena saw her gt and we suspect that she was stalking us. hahaha.

Then we went to Watsons where we were looking at "for greater taste" stuffs. Haha. Then my bag hit the biscuits and it allll fell. And that ended our Watsons trip because they thought it was embarrassing and then pangsehed me to deal with the Biscuits.
-----------------------------------------
Then I saw my sistazxzxxz at Compass Point and she confiscated my Ezlink card (because she had to pay Adult fare) so I Couldn't borrow my books and I can't take bus home. So I had to walk home. Uuurgggh. Haha. Then me and Audrey walked around Compass point and haha talked alot of stufffs. Haha

Haha. In Summary (Which Lee can't do) I loved todayyy and I love those people. Hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home