Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, January 04, 2010

Once upon a time,

There was a bougainvillea named BouBou. BouBou stayed in a pot in a church. She bloomed and beautified the Lord's house. However, she had to weather all kind of weathers because she had no shelter.
One day, BouBou received an instant message on her BBM (Not BlackBerry messenger but BouBou messenger) from her Bougainvillea friend, BoBo, who lived on an overhead bridge in Bishan.

"Hey BouBou! BoBo here! Was wondering how you are. Anyway, life here at the overhead bridge is fun!! I get to see sooooo many hot guys and count the number of BMW (Bougainvillea Must Want) cars here!! Want to join me and get out of the church?? I bet it's boring there!"

BouBou stared hard at the message.
"True, it is boring here, but... but... I'm happy here. I get to serve the Lord in church"
"Maybe I'll just visit BoBo- no harm right?"

The next morning, BouBou hopped out of church in the plant and took bus B11 to Bishan. (She walked there) and saw BoBo having a time of her life at the overhead bridge!!

BoBo was dancing with other fellowe Bougainvilleas and was even drinking Biger Beer!!! As BouBou jumped over to join her friend, BoBo offered her a bCigarette and biger beer.
For the next few hours, BouBou enjoyed herself but...

She didn't feel happy at all. No matter how much she told herself to enojy and be happy, she didn't feel comfortable and blissful at the overhead bridge.

"BouBou! Would you like to stay here?? We have lots of rooom!" asked BoBo.
"I... eh... I...I think I better go back." the unsure BouBou pinched herself in her ass and made up her mind.

5 hours later, as BouBou was back in church shining for the Lord, she knew that being able to serve the Lord will give her the greatest joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home