Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, May 22, 2009

Yesterday, 21st May was X COUNTRY!!! Our school became richer as our tags were not the paper kind where you had to write your name with a marker and could draw hearts or stars on it but it was the hitech magnetised electronic beep kind. haha.

Haha. Being the usual faithful believer of -must-sleep-8 hours-before-race person. I attempted to sleep at 930 but woke up at 4. Hahaha. Anyway, I was feeling realle reealle edgy and tense for whatever reason and my heart was palpitating and thumping so hard it was practically ringing in my ears. haha. I prayed for God to calm my bursting nerves and to humble me (If I win) and not make me a sore loser (If I lose). haha

Met Jiamin and Jiale on the way and we decided to cut through Tamasek Poly to the stadium and we realised that the voting for their student union leader (Or something) election is like super damn on manzx! The posters were lifesized, in full colour, non-pixelated, glossy, unlike... erm... ya those in our school so mediocre. Haha. Anyway, having to do my usual routine by visiting the restroom and eating red skittles before the race. And we're then led off the Bedok Resevoir! Haha.

The Super duper uper clever Mr Chia led us to the wrong path. But it's fine. Should mean more warm up. Then we reached the starting point and yay off we go! haha.

On the way, I saw Mr Gab Leng, and he cheered. Hahahahahahaah :D :D :D

AND I also saw Uncle Chien Chong and went "UNCLE CHIEN CHONG!!! HIIIII!!!!"

Ran and ran and ran and ran finished. Haha

Though our class didn't win top 3 or anything, haha but don't worry we all still did preeedy well!!! And Mr Tan, in the middle of the whole thing suddenly shouted, "Don't worry ah, 4C you all did well". Uh, haha.

After that, me Jiamin WanJun Rachel and Joline went to Tampines 1 to lunch/walk. And Rachel, being the smartest person always always, left her rafflesia-smelling shoebag in the bus. Haha. Anyway, we went to Carls Jr and since they had really huge burgers we were like "Uh, can we have 4 kungfu panda kids meals?" haha.

The guy asked, "Do you want Bacon, Chicken or cheeseburger?"
Joline: I think I'll have fish.
HAHAHAHAHA

We just sat there and talked and talked and went home since we were all dying. :)

I'm tired. Byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home