Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, April 06, 2009

You keep a hole in the sky, so the heavens will cry over me

As of today, English shall flow through my arteries (Not Veins as arteries has got a higher pressure, therefore english is spread around my body quicker) and I shall blabber out poetry beautiful English devices and I shall be better than shakespear.

Tomorrow, my sister is coming back from UK! Which means that I will be receiving truckloads of food and tourist-y items! Haha. I wonder if her face has really became rounder as seen on webcam...

Today, history was made. Today was the first time in my short life that I jogged with the class during jogging period!!! Before that, Rachel Joline Jiamin and I were complaining non-stop about the weather, the lame-ness of jogging period and everything that we found could be complained about. It's kinda sad that we are not training anymore *Wave of nostalgia* and yep. Haha.

And anyway, thank you to alll the people who came to support us! Jurong IS very far from the world.

DDB: Haha thank you thank you for being the only one who keeps by tagboard alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home