Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Yesterday, I had my phototaking.

I AM tall. Like really tall. Like Gisele Bundchen, Jack and beanstalk- beanstalk tall. So... it really puzzles me how I ended up sitting in the first row of phototaking and the famous class shorties (haha). The worse part part is, I was at Mr Tan's right, which makes me his right hand girl, so I should be able to make some important decisions in class now.

Last year Caroline sat next to him. She felt demoralized and depressed so she pushed me to become Mr Tan's right hand person.

Yesterday, I started reading a hot pink book.
It was sequel from a hot orange book. It's a 4 part sequel- Bright yellow, orange pink and green. BUT don't let such hot pink books fool you. They are sometimes not the normal teenage chic flick books that has a girl in a high school who has this secret crush and her crush likes her secretly too but there is this mean girl with her entourage who likes her crush and the lunchtime in that highschool is the worsr as there are different groups- cheerleading, jocks, dorks, goth etc. NO this book is about murder and stalkerism and weird chills. But I guessed I was being too clever to read it at 10pm and ddb had a help me ensure there was someone living at 53oam the mext day. (Thankyou!)

What do you do when you're pissed of? (At aything)
1. If I am in PE lesson, esp if we're playing soccer, I'd stomp on the grass and kill them.
2. If I am at the phys/bio/chem lab, I'll nick an extra thick stack of foolscap and graph paper.
3. If I am in the bus, I'll shoot the aircon at whoever's looking the most freezed up.
4. If I am in the Mrt, I'll wheeze and cough and pretend to have influenza.
5. If I am running, I run faster and overtake old men.
6. If I am in class in a uber hot and humid day, I'll take out my mighty huge fan and fan myself with a huge satisfied smile on my face.
7. If I am in MacDonalds, I take a whad of tissuepaper.
8. If I am at home, I bang the piano.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a really mean person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home