Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Okay Lemme see. Last update was 8th March. I haven't been here for 20 days and blogger doesn't know how to give me a nice big welcome back but tells me my cookie is bad.

Anyway,
Firstly, of course since it's first it has to be important, we got First in our zone! (Okay I know I'm damn slow) we beat yuying 63-60!!

Secondly, the day after the match, oac holiday started which was the nicest holiday ever because we had no training at ALL and the thought of the sec3 kena tortured at oacamp was simply heavenly. But no. I was wrong. They had beds and nice leaders and nice bathrooms while everything we had closely resembled that of the slums. (Formore details, please go to achive month feb). And I went to the Body Shop sale at suntec which was chaos because the people there seem like they haven't seen cream or soap in a really long time. On a lighter note, I think I can open a Body Shop shop from my collection. The IT fair started and that was triple chaos. :)

Thirdly, holidays went through rather smoothly in the sense that no one died, no one got any disease. Yep. But training was rather fun without Jiamin ESPECIALLY on wednesday. haha.

Fourthly, Term 2 started and it felt rather Term 1 like. We had match against Anderson and Dunman, in which we won and lost respectively. I have never seen Jiaolian rubb his eyebrow so vigorously before.

EARTH DAY WAS YTD!
And my sister lighted the candle. Okay. Normal? Yes.
But she did something very *Mildred-like by spilling all the wax on the floor. I think she almost made me a living article in the max museum.

*WordFocus-Mildred-like
This term is used to explain characters like this.
1. I have this Mr Happy which is large and round like pancake. It's hands stick out at the side. Mildred comes along and says, "okay. I'm going to make Mr Happy clap his hands". She does this mighty karate chop in the middle and claps Mr happy hands.

29th Mar 09
Happy Birthday Mom!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home