Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My heart skips a beat whenever you appear.

25th April Saturday
We had our last last last training. Yep the last. Like alpha omega omega last last training. Which is rather if you think of the goodbye miss you i can't believe this parts.

But we were kinda late (Not on purpose) and yep it was realle realle fun! haha. We ran our usual 10 rounds and started to play match straightaway after the sec 3 juniors did their ultra ultra tiring drills (JOY JOY JOY) What were we doing? Passing the ball to them and make them run. Okay, sadistic. Sorry.

Match was really realle x10^10 funny anf fun cause we joked all the way and our (Or maybe mine only) couldn't enter the basket and yenyi was just zooming around the whole place, truly physchotic.

I will miss you guys. You are the lone shining star in my gloomy and dark sky. You help me rid of the ominous dark clouds over my head, threatening to fall anytime. You turn the torturous cascading rains in my stormy night into cozy melodies that warm my soul. You shield me from the harmful uv rays penetrating my heart that leaves me to bleed. You bring out the sun to shine it's warmth whenever the cold waves of misery rides over me. You send the light cool invigorating rain to placate my troubled mind. You send the gentle breezes to soothe my angered heart. Okay now you sound like a weather forecaster.

Goodbye I'm feel wise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home