Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, May 03, 2009

I have a dream, not really a song to sing

lemme tell you a story.

I was running aroung potong pasir estate to detox detox all the harmful toxins in my body. (Although there was this grape lady-who promoted grapes, said that by eating up all the grape seed, you'll detox. DONT TRY IT and DONT GUESS WHY) And, all the houses there were gone and replaced with flat and realle ugly fully concrete houses with one door and one window (Like the types we draw in primary school). Suddenly... I saw this special house that wasn't flat and concrete and with one door and window only!!!

I lit up. I could feel a lightbulb on in me. And I decided to see what it would look like. So I went in. Like totalle zoooomed in through the glass doors like rouge (xmen) the house was realle freaking damn huge manzx. It felt cozy and nice (And everything you will want to have in your dream house) THEN, I saw Adrian Pang. Like how he totalle is like in the serial, Red Thread, with those dark sunglasses and all. He stalked over to me and oh no.... He's going to murder me!!! THEN

My alarm clock rang and I woke up and went to school! And I realised it was a dream! The bus went pass potong pasir and it looked happy, without concrete flat one window door buildings.

My english teacher would shoot herself if we wrote compos like these. ("I realised it was a dream!")

Anyway, it really was a dream.

Normal people eating potato chips: Take the bag of chips, puts hand into it, take it and munch.

Normal Mildred Chan eating potato chips: Take bag of chips, takes a bowl, pour it into the bowl, and uses a spoon to scoop it into her mouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home