Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, April 20, 2009

Melinda chan kar wei, im really sorry i even forgot about your birthday yesterday. I feel like such a bad friend now. Whatever it is, even though you wont see this, i hope you'll know im really thankful for you. Come what may, even though we may not be as close as before and send like 40 smses to each other every single day, or go home from trng together in one big group, or talk to you as if we were good friends, or quarrel over who liked the colour yellow first, or fighting to be in your camera, or enduring your shit ass mooning which you think is so funny but is not!, i will always remember you as my wonderful extinct and aids diseased Dodohbird, my senior, and my friend :) Thank you for always being by my side, and i really mean always, when i sent you an sms i knew you would reply :) Thank you for your listening ear as and when i needed it. You're the best senior i could ever get, really.

O lvls this year! haha dont fret you are so super smart.
I love you to death, melinda! Beat that again, haha.

DDb. (sorry)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home