Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Heello Leena Lee the Fat Bird :D
Haha Thanks for helping me give my almost dead blog pushes of life. Hahah.

Anyway, it's been eons (again) that Ive posted! I just didn't feel too IT these few days.
MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

This week was a rather joyful and nice week.
Trainings @ ccab is starting to get rather boring, but it still beats our school hands head body down.

24th December 08
We had caroling to the houses tuhday! Haha. Me, Hannah Joaannaa, Loretta and Ruth were singing the alto part (The monotone like out-of-tune parts). But it was rather fun! Haha. Hannag forced Keemin to take us in his car and torture him with our monotonous voices. And everyone was so impressed with us because we could sing Cantonese and Hokkien! (Grace Caroling secrret). And we were singing and eating and talking from 6 to 12 we allllll almost died.

25th December 08
Thank you those who sent me vvvvunderful messages (I feel so popular). Haha Thank you JJ for reminding me about our valentines this year hahaha. And Love you DDB Leeleenana lee! All the best for your Sec 3 year it's gonna be vvvunderful (since you still have me around). Will miss you trucklorrytanks loads when I graduate! Haha. Love you so much the sky can't contain it. (Wow I am so damn pro at this!!!)

And anyway, today was a nice nice day. We sang 4 songs during the service and Me, Slowpoke Mil, Loretta and Ruth got confirmed! (Happy Day!) And we had church potluck! Haha. It was damn good. Even though the sanctuary was freezing and my nails were blue, it was still rather haha.

I am so uh oh. I haven't even touched my homework yet!!! Haha. And I haven't bought my textbooks yet too! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home