Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tuesday
Juniors had match but it was during curriculum hours so we couldn't go over to support them! They lost but it's okay (Okay actually it's not okay) but tomorrow's your next match! Haha all the best whack them upside down!

And mito chased me and jiajian home so we were like vagrants for like 1 hour! Horrible!

Wednesday
We had table tennis for pe and me and kathleen grouped up to play against jiamin and rach! Hahaha. It was like ferreaking funny because our table tennis never touches the table. We're like playing squash/badminton/hockey all combined to form our game. Haha. And rachel hit 4 pingpongs out! Haha. Never laughed so hardly this term before.

We went to pick the balls but forgot we had to go through the d and t room to enter the table tennis room, so we just went to the 2nd level and threw all the balls in. Haha. I heard Sarah shriek. (Haha imagine pingpongs appearing out of no where)

Today is the day I remembered leenadoh dirtying my new towel 3 times.

Thursday
We had table tennis again but this time nasuharto and simin joined us. Haha it wasjust as funny just erm... less personal space. haha

I've been enjoying chinese more these days cause our new teacher is so freaking funny haha. And the way siying and her makes fun of each other is like, hahaha.

You can tell me you don't need me,
And I know that hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home