Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today is an angry day >:( For some reason.

Firstly, I woke up feeling angry already and when I came to training, I got angrier because some homo sapiens can really make people's blog boil to the max.

And it started to rain which worsened my bad mood.

And I went to metro, and!!! I walked past the fan section and just nice, every single fan is on, and I was already freezing like mad and all the fans were blowing at top speed at me. Uh, can't they save the earth?

Then this big uncle cut my queue! It's like... can't he just queue up properly when there were like 1001 seats in the bus?

However, it was an overall nicer day because lunching with Jiajian was freaking funny as we were sitting beside this few aunties and they were boasting. Hahaha

I'm self deluding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home