Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, May 25, 2008

(Edited)

That's it. My friendster hates me. Because I don't think that my profile page has the title "Page cannot be found"

And I think that if you are planning to commit suicide by participating in a stampede, go to expo on a sunday and it's easy. Haha.

I haven't started on my holiday homework yet! But I've organized it already. All homework goes into one file. Coool huh! Haha.

Jiajian: Of course you are coming with us to science centre!!! Haha

DohDohLeena: With me, like totalle :)

Some things never change
(Ending with big fonts haha)



I happened to like this song even though I don't know what it is talking about. I only know it's a love song I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home