Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, May 23, 2008

Many thingys happened. hahaha (What I can remember)

Vesak Day Monday
Went to Jiajian's house to play basketball/run/ do homework/ study. Haha. And we were happily playign with Mag's dirrrty basketball, when this huge group of ungentlemanly men came with their soccer ball and took half the court. THEN our ball rolled away and they conveniently shifted themselves to occupy the entire court when there was a freaking soccer court next to the basketball court! (How ironic). And I recognized this guy who was wearing a yellow shirt with an 'official' word on it. He cut my bus queue on the way to Jiajian's house like how ungentlemanly can that man get!!!

Okay then we went to play the swing which was more fun than trying to snatch court with men. Then we went to run and haha! their soccer ball got stuck in the tree!!! hahahaha. see if they didn't occupy the entire court the ball wouldn't land there. haha. then we sat in Jiajian's room and crapped.

Then I went to eat dinner with my cousin's family (Which is my uncle) and my Clarence fractured his ankle like (haha).

Tuesday Wednesday
Training.

Thursday 23rd May
I think today was the day that Wangmama tossed/threw/slammed my handbook on the table like :O. She threw my handbook on the table!!! When like half the class did not have their bi ji and she chose my handbook to throw. I think having a bi ji is a waste of trees.

Went to watch match!
Girls- HCI vs RJC
Guys- HCI vs AJ

And it was really exciting! And hci won both like how cooool is that!!! hahahaha. Then I rushed home but I guess the bus driver didn't have that same sense of urgency so it took my an hour to get home. Haha.

Went to jiajian's house to sleeepover! haha. And we were laughing alot of half talking about x country. haha. And 1 quarter talking to leena and most of the time sleeping of course. haha. Damn fun!

Friday 24th May
Cedar Annual 31st X Country!!! @ Bedok Resevoir.
It was so freaking scary but also quite fun!!! Haha. And the entire sec 2 and 3 basketball team did varly the wellll! Hahaha. This is so much nicer than napha test manzxzxz. haha

Then we went to tampines mall which is where the entire cedar population probably went to. haha.

All of the stars are fading away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home