Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, May 23, 2008

Random

1.Today I came home and saw a new sony camera on the sofa and a new vaio on the table. Haha. That certanily reminded me that... my sister is going away to london for uni! (So pro!). I shall not be sentimental now anyway.

2. Continue about today's x country. haha. I Thank God for giving me the strength to run today! he could have made me sick or break my leg or something but by his grace and mercy he didn't! I was freaking scared that I kept singing 'May the Lord find us Faithful' it wasted my breadth but oh well, it calmed me. Haha. Even though I wore what, lucky bra and lucky socks? God gave me power and sound mind!

And I think
You are so 2 sided you act better than halleberry.
You are fake that Paris Hilton's nose beats you.
You think that the world revolves around you, but so sorry geocentricity is long gone. You treasure status so much that it hurts a heart. Oh well so now you appear faultless and you try to physcho everyone into your idealogy that I guess other people doesn't matter to you. Oh so now, blame who? Blame fate. Blame nature of love. Blame non empty promises. Blame anyone. Just don't blame you.

Cool Small fonts at the end of the post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home