Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Music is a language everyone understands.

Today I went to church in the early early morning to test run the church camp games. haha. It was pretty fun because we played with alot of water bombs! haha.

Random
1. Ever since the last week of holidays I've been slacking preedy much around. haha. So I've decided to study harder since my dad saw my report book and said,"Uhh... your english... not as good as mine." hahaah

Don't know what else to blog, just that...
1. Church camp's coming! Can't wait for it! Will be missing like 3 trainings but I guess it won't hurt much since we'll be running around in there anyway

2. T3. Hahaha. So fun!

3. Science Centre with Crystal

4. Subway5, 2s people (JJ Serene Aisyah Crystal), 3c people! hahaah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home