Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

12th May 2008
Happy Birthday Audrey Leeeee!

Self- trained with ermzxzxzxz, many many people, and me and mag were trying to sun tan in the middle of the court. haha. Then everyone self trained for a fruitful while, and after 1 hour ++ we sat down and talked and talked. (As usual)

Haha then we went to pp kfc to eat!! Haha. Apparently Joline was dying because Jiajian forced her to eat so much and I became their thrashtray. haha

14th May 2008
I forgot my keys again so I had to sit in macs again. Haha. I saw this girl, mixed cream salt ketchup pepper (All the free stuff) together and she looked so freaking happy it was freaky. Then she tasted it, Wah Buay Tahan!

Went with Jiajian Serene Jiamin Mag Yilei Joline Rachel to ps to eat! haha. It was freaking funny but I forgot how. haha

Lemme talk to people
Jiajian: No it's not my house!!! haha. Look we're spending time to quarrel over this again! hahaha

DohLeena: I also don't know why everyone loves my tie. I should form a 'Cool Tie Club'. I don't know... Well they look smaller? Haha

Crystal: Ermzxzxz he's Adrien, not adam. haha. No he doesn't look like a chicken you flexinose qu si behzxzxz! haha

Come On, get Happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home