Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, May 09, 2008

Listen to the Music at the moment, Maybe sing with me?


It's almost a week since I last posted! Haha. Because I'm rather lazy to type in my email and my password. Haha. (It's not that I'm that that fat that I can't fit into my computer seat). Haha.


This week is rather nice, I'd say. Haha. Training was on Monday Tuesday Wednesday! Haha.


Wednesday
Had some Leadership training thingy! Haha. It was rather lame but nevertheless... Haha. Things we had tuh do.

1. Go around 'stations' to play the games, and the person in charge will judge the amount of points they will give you. Haha


2. The points will be in terms of 'money' to buy materials to make a rocket launcher. Haha


3. Make your rocket launcher with the materials provided. (Anyway the rocket is a water balloon)

My class won. Hahaha
Then we went for like 30 mins of training, and continued for a while after that, and it was really hilarious as most of the time we were just laughing. Hahaha. Went home, then something happened made us angry. haha. (Very vague but nevermind) Haha

Friday
Today was Miss SiewMai's last day!!! So sadzxzxzxz! We gave her a cookie monster which looked like it was washed in the washing machine for about 100 times. haha. We self trained, and did nothing much, but nothing much is better than nothing nothing right? Haha.

Anyway, I hope that JJ's okay!! Subway not bad horzxzxzxzxz! (Vague again, but nevermind)

Give her a cute little wave and a cute little smile. Haha
There again! Ending the post with small fonts. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home