Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, January 11, 2008

I ate a mouse amount of breakfast, and didn't eat recess. By the time auditions (again! I rather train!) started, my tummy was totelly growling. The sun looked like a huge yummy cornflake cookie which made me even hungrier.

Me and Jessica (during eng) couldn't find a feature aritcle because we only like Straits time front cover only. Wait, isn't the weather report a feature article? Features the weather right? After maths, my brain was painful because I think I thought too hard for the maths questions and after that we had to do chinese compo- nerve wrecking to the max. pepsi max. Then it occured to me that Mr Clarence Lim is a good maths teacher because I could still remember what he taught us last year! Hahahaahah

Jj wj lynn and jm took 1 group each and I was incharge of shuttle run again. Haha. Sianzxzxzxz lorhzxzxzx! Then it started raining and we evacuated to the canteen. Shuttle run was scraped so yay! Haha The notice board is nice please! (Lulu! Ours nicer!) Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home