Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hello! And a Merry Christmas.

Have been seeing the Church people for like 4 days continually, and the next 5 days starting from Thursday. Today was supposed to be a break from seeing Church people, but I saw Joanne drive past. Haha.

Alllllright! Saturday went for Caroling at the members houses, and it was fun and totally happening for hip people. (We sing great Hokkien and Canto songs!) Haha. Sunday went to the Church neighbours houses! And I gave a testimonial about what I learnt! It was damn cooool please!

Monday, went for training, exchanged presents, & I suaybongly sprained my ankle. (Merry Christmas!). I was happily running the first round, at the start of the 2nd, I was laughing about something, then it went to one side. And I started crying, (Because thats the normal reaction), then I starting laughing because I thought it was pretty funny how I sprained my ankle stupidly (not like some pro ankle-sprainers like Jm, Lynn, Jj).

So I was laughing-crying and that was totally nice :D So I wasted my morning, by sitting there and suntanning on the First day of Serene's training since she came back. Haha.
Then I went home and went to the Bbq, which I saw Yingying! haha. Had pretty much fun and I got the cool bi coloured light stick (White!) Only when you have it, then can you join the Cool Club.

Next day! Had singing, sermon, and eating. Went to JJJ's house in the afternoon (Reach at 4). So I left house at about 0355, But Mildred the TuaPuiSoh GossipMama was talking on the phone. So I wanted to walk slowly and slack around at rivervale plaza, But it was like 0405, I thought (Si Liao! Late!), but I reached there and Iw as the first and they were sleeping. Hahaha.

More came, so We played some spelling game, the citadels, then Bridge. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home