Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, December 21, 2007

Went Kayaking with Church people yesterday instead of training. However, I can conclude that it's more tiring than training.

Haha. I've never kayaked before, so they partnered me with Timothy (A super steady pom pipi one), but our Red group still lost like almost all the games! Haha. we only won one which was because the Yellow group was disqualified. Haha. And the weather was unsteady, but at least there was the Sun Sun! Mr Happy Sun! Please shine down on me! And Alexi and Joash capsized, (Must be on purpose), and Joshua looked and thought "Wah so Fun!!!",and he capsized their kayak too. (Poor Loretta). We played one game was which the front person had to lie forward and row with their hands, and I was reeeally dry, but the person infrontsplashed all the water in my face. Tsk!

Haha. Went for lunch at Tp and Daniel said that the Western was reeeeally nice so we all ate that. Haha. And we went back, loaded our kayaks, kayaked for about 2 minutes, and there wasthe siren thingy, so we had to stop and carry the kayaks all the way back. Haha. Then Naomi came and I partnered her, and the Daniel and Timothy came over and they eat-finish-nothing-to-do come and splash water at us.

Okay, Keemin sent us to the bus stop, and I waited 28 minutes for the dumb 43 which came by and the driver still looked so freaking relaxed.

Okay I'm eating GummyVites (for more Calcium!!!!!) and they taste great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home