Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, December 17, 2007

Saturday Oooh Saturday

Skipped training, and slept. Eh? Simi training? I skipped piano, and slept. Haha. And went to Kenneth's/ Cheryl's house later in the afternooon! Ooh (Happy Birthday Kenneth!) Haha. He did my rubik's cube in like 30 seconds, but now it's like a messy pile of shit (in a cube shape).

Church as normal, but I did my letter in parchment paper so it looked super pro! Haha. And the girls made their letter look super olden (other words- nice), but the boys gave it in foolscap paper! Hahaha. Had carolling (so fun!). zhu li see wah eh xi mia...

Yilei messaged me at night that training was changed to 12. Haha. And when I was walking into school, I saw jiaolian drive out.
Thought 1. Wah Si Liao! Don't tell me training end already?
(Checks message again. Nevermind! At least Yilei will also come at 12, so I'll not be alone like some dumb blone LeeYin). Haha.
Thought 2. Wah Si Liao! I wave to him like I'm the queen of Genova.

OKAY! And training was so un-nice, because the weather was un-friendly, and the drills were un-happy with us for some unknown reason. A new next-year-sec2 girl came from anglican, and uhm, okay! She's pueeetty good. (Consolation-She's wearing Adidas) Haha. And! Then we played match, grouped with Joline Tammie Jolance Caroline. Haha. Wah Si Liao! Full Court! Haha. And after training, Leena treated us (Thankzxzxz) to maggimee. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home