Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, December 13, 2007

This week's training was pretty nice, right. Make that very nice. Haha. Monday was my first training in like 10 days and I was almost dying but training was nice. Hahaha.

Wednesday, it rained again and we did our drills and stuff in the empty corridoor, and later went up to the sports hall to do realllllly simple and nice stuffs. After that we (a few people) went to 711 to eat, and there was mostly nothing interesting about it. (except that Joline said my towel looked like it's for car washing). Haha. Went to Joline to take bus to Aljunied mrt, talked talked talked

And
.
.
.
I walked the entire CityLink/ Suntec/ Marina Square/ Raffles City and even Millenia Walk inside out upside down. I think I can lead the duck tours there already. But the punch to this is, I was alone, with Melinda and Melinda. Walking like some loner happy to be alone. Hahahaha. Okay I seeee many people shop themselves too okay. Haha. Then went to MPH where I killed Majortime (1/2 an hour only) at, by nicking Bible notes. Haha.

Met Joanna later at 430, and did the letter thingy. Haha.

On Tuesday, went with Mag (She called herself a lao pao). And bought presents for people, and guess what!!!
I Saw Ratatouille in Orchard!

Outside Wisma, infact. The Ratatouille that can cook. Anyone, yes anyone can cook. Buddenzxzxzxz, Ratatouille looked kinda dirrrrty and black with messy fur. He didn't have looks that showed he can cook.
Then, it dawned on me that it wasn't, Ratatouille, your best friend. Right. I sound incredibly stupid.

To put things simply, I saw a rat in Orchard.

Went for Piano today, and my sis left for cheeena this morning (Hope that she remembers my list of things to buy). Hahaha.

Wait. Who on earth is cooking yummy smelling pasta at this universal hungry time of the afternoon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home