Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Fruit Punch punch punch punch punch.

VBS! Hahaha. It was so fun. However, only if you have nothing else to do. Turn to reading this.

Mooonday
Went to school for taping course, partnered jiajian, it was damn farrrrrneeee because mag's tapin was horrible. Haha.

Sped to church on my new f65gh785k motorbike. And the kids were eating lunch! Being unusually hungry, I ate. Haha. I was the- Game Facilitator. Haha. Coooool Bi Lerhzxzxz! Haha. Anyway, I was thinking that I slack slack a bit, buddenzxxz. You know. Monday nothing much. Hahaha.

Tuesday
Went to church early, bought gummies for myself. And so many people steal! Haha. And me, my sis and loretta did registration! Haha. And Mervin the fresh beef meat came. (he called me a pig 4 times) Haha. Waited for late kids until about 930, and in the midst we toook pictos! Hahahahaha. Okay, sat in fr about 5 minutes and then I was assigned to kitchen since there were no games that day. Wiped the cups and placed them in a neat and orderly fashion, and then went to the cryroom to cut up paper. Haha. Watched the helper's skit and Joanne's auntay acting was varrrrrrli goood. Haha. After that. I went to jargar the Mildred's kids song. By teaching them funny and on-the-spot actions. Not bad okay! haha. Had nothing to do during the art and craft time since the kids didn't want my good and useful help. Don't know why. So I went around showing off my art work. Hahahaha. Had photo taking and helpers taking and I decided that I am strong since I could lift a stone bench.

I was almost konked out. And it was barbeeque time= eating time. Haha. But then we were singing in the century and Daniel said my singing was 1 key off. Thanks. Hahaha. Went to sit and eat with melissa and kids and jasper, and he was darn funny. hahaha. After that, I met with 2 bullies. Kuncheng didn't let me eat the marshmallows and with help of my sis, I got it. Ah ran houzxzxz, bbqed it to perfection, and Mervin took and ate it. Nevermind, the fruit of the spirit is love joy peace patience. Haha. Ate the yummy don't call what food and then sat at the table and ate almost 5 oranges. Ooooooh. No wonder I felt like farting, and we laughed and talked and breathed. hahaha. And bathing time, me, joanne, loretta and slowpokemil was at the office, we were bath officials, and I was acting stage director for the hour. Haha. Then we did some chapalang things, I waited to bathe, then came out smelling nicer than a flower that suddenly, don't know why so many butterflies came. Haha.

Watched and did my game memory verse thingay. And it was about 1230, (late si ren lerhzxzxz), then they were tired and done, so washed up toilets and were almost done. I did my game thing, it took my pain sweat blood and tears. It was 0200! Went to the office and help Melissa and Melissa do the powerpoint thingy. Pinched out contacts. haha. And then, when the night fell like how bird shit falls, we started to laugh alot and got really high. hahaha. At the record time of 0300, we went to sleep (never so late before in my life!) Haha. And sleeping, I was curled up like a furball snail because there were no space. zzz. Melissa raye couldnt sleep at all. Power woman. Haha.

Friday
Woke up at about 7, and washed up and packed up and swept up and cleaned up. Haha. Looking totally tired eyed, yeap. Haha. Ate breakfast and guessed what happened! Vroooooom. It started to rain lions and tigers. Was very very free for the morning, sat in for sinspiration. And all the leaders were in there too. Keemin and Ben when to buy us drinks! haha. Sat in for the skit and then went to wipe the cups auntylingling and mervin washed. Lunch and I was made to be the emcee for the finale event. Si liaozxz! haha. (Totally cmi)

Went to sleep on the pill in the century for about power 20mins, then took my w the pooh pillow and tried to continue. Sadly, tearfully, painfully, my game was cancelled! My sweat and blood was washed in the rain. Hearts of the kids waiting enthusiastically for the water sank to the bottom. Okay, so we all plus Mervin helping us (thankewzxzxz) Haha, planned for the indoor games. Planned shark attack, hai dao thingy and chicken and egg. Melissa handled the holey, I the shark thing, mervin the haidao and yongan the sps. Haha. Pretty fun budden the rooom was stinking stink. Ate chocolate until Melissa said that it looked like contents of a toilet bowl. Hahahahaha.

And!!! Mervin (k sisters pro stalker) plays only 1 song, and while jasper was teaching him, the kids entertained themselves in the not so stinky anymore ava room. haha. After that it was the finale, I'm a pretty screwed emcee, put it still went on smoothly, and the actings were greatoos! Haha. Joanne Loretta Joshua Mildew. Haha. Said GooodByes and Cried alot. (like real)

Lurrrrbzxzxzxzxzxz you people x000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home