Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First and foremost,

Congratzz to the Raffles X Country team they're really the most awesome and pro team evaa both guys and girl won champions for A DIV whoohoo Hahaha. Mok mok mok XinQi Berenice Zarah Nat Jo and da guyzz team you all are damn pro!!! Hahaha

I didn't do very well personally but thank God at least I ran the race and did not faint or die. In retrospect I shouldave ran faster and better like what Kun once said "Good run, lousy runner."

Hmmm haven't posted in a while. Hahaha schoool is preedy much still quite fun with fun classmates and noisy ones (unlike me) HAHA

Message to myself
Hihi though I'm stillll super duper pissed at the annoying systemof awarding students in the speech day, still I've come to realise that a 'silver' or a 'gold' or even 'gold with honours' is NOT a measure of how well you do or what you really deserve because no one except yourself will know how hard you worked your ass of to attain wtv results you want and though you might see a 'silver' on your speech day letter, don't let your heart sink to your feet and think 'wts is wrong w then' cause it doesn't matter what colour your o level plague is and alright I'm like making a big fuss out of nothing initially cause I really really really thought I deserved more than a silver award and I felt cheated that if I knew that no matter how hard I worked from the beginning and the best award i could possibly get is only a 'silver' I'd have no mood/motivation to attain the perfect score at all so at the end of the day, really ignorance is bliss. I dsa-ed into the school thinking that if I could even get a 10 for o levels I'll be the happiest girl ALIVE but yeah who would have thought right. haha oh and don't bother on how they think you should be rewarded, just know whut you deserve and that's pretty much all you ever need. Hey Juniors, psle doesn't matter anymore you all can do it yeah haha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Daddy ben said...

Msg to my dear girl...you are the best and certainly you deserved to be awarded the gold medal. In life, we're always faced with policy make by others who always think what they're doing is the right glorious thing. Not only in school, in working and social and such, we will face this "stupendous" policy. Telling me and you and those who didn't and wouldn't take HMT that gold medal is not awarded is tantamount to telling us that without HMT, we are but just no good enough. This is, but, a policy that really SUCK!!! We raised it up, because it's our duty as parent and citizen to do so, and as we do not need man praise but what we do, we want to please God...God is so wonderful to bless you with this result...it's the all and only importance...thus...receiving the award...gold and silver is non impt...three of you, our good daughters are always the real solid gold in mummy and my heart...now and always...hahaha...we are but human...and with our God, a happy one too!!!

9:25 pm  
Anonymous Angela Vera Lee said...

awww

10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home