Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hello again!!!
There's something officially wrong with IE haha but yeah

People have asked: Why join X??
After all, the only thing they do is run. For over 100++ trainings that we have, what we do is run. I know, sounds boring right but most of the times, or say all the time, the runners high I feel after a successful workout is beyond words. Hahaha and the swinging beat of my chain around my neck when I run gives the extra push. Haha OK weird, I know.

Term One have officially ended and it honestly didn't feel like a full term at all. Maybe it's because of the weird class timings I have or how we started school late anyway haha.

I forgot what I wanted to say. Oh yah - I found someone who has smallereyes than Rachel hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home