Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HIHI Hahahaha I haven't posted in a long time
But I guess it's OK since no one reads ANYWAY.

Ohhhh. CNY just passed and it's pretty much the same as the previous years I guess!!! Haha

School
Haven't switched on to the studying mood yet but soon I guess. It's OK I think it's still early. Hahahaha. Lectures have been pretty boring and tiring and everyone has the 'Its OK the teacher can't see me so I sleep'. But yeah it's true that the teacher can't see you. Lee YONGEN sleeps in all lectures. Tutorials are much more interesting and fun. And yeah.

For the physics project work, (Which is to build a rubberband shooter), Ahmed Teri Rachel was in the same group as me and thanks to them, our rubberband shooter was totalllleh aweeeesome. Hahaha. But eh, I thought of the group name when I was looking at the buildings opposite our school and the word 'Rubberband' came to my mind. Gooood right!!! Rubberband is totalley a fantastic name. hahaha. Unlike some dododustbin or something.

Today we hd council briefing and it's pretty yeah. Now I don't know how to get myself out of it.

Thank God now I have a going to school friend TYH. Hahaha yeah.

5 Comments:

Blogger you are living in someone's dream said...

Eh I read okay! Haha. What rubberband thing! Join council!!!!

9:47 pm  
Blogger Melindazx said...

If I join council Ill die like how the people die in ww2.
HAHAHA

10:10 pm  
Anonymous ben said...

Hahaha...dear...i read all your bloggies...and i found them very interesting...especially the way you had written and expressed. Nice and fun...keep going and enjoy...

7:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still read ^^

9:34 pm  
Blogger Leena said...

i still read ^^

9:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home