Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Today I watched Avatar.

I know that I'm a bit (Or say, very) slow, but Avatar is a very very very very nice movie!!!!! :)
Initially, I was v v v v irritated with it cause it appears in MacDonald's adverts (Which are pretty often), and whuts the big deal about blue people manzx!!!

Not only do they look pretty hideous (Wow my use of oxymoron so powerful!!), they look like star signs. I think it's sagitarius or something close to that.

It's like- you want to look like humans also cannot make it lor

But, after spending 2 hours+ sitting in the theatre and watching Avatar, I've changed my mine.

I think that I want to be a blue person now because
  1. Come to think of it, they look pretty nice :)
  2. They are alllll eco friendly.
  3. They can fly in the sky on their dragon-bird animals which is damnnnnnn cool.
  4. They make humans look selfish and dumb (I'm human too, but I'm saying the humans in the movie)
  5. They are called 'the people' and the humans are called 'the aliens'.
Come to think of it, how do we know that we are not aliens to some other 'people' how there??
They might all be thinking, why is this group of animals named 'homo sapiens' so weird? They are so colourful!!! 1 hour of sun and they become 1 shade darker (Happened to me) while look! We are all blue!!!

Anyway, if I was part of 'the people' (or what we'll call the aliens)

I know, cool right

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

HAHAHAHAHHA i think you look better un-blue. Really.

And the show is super awesome. I don't get why people don't get it. SEEEEEEEE the church ppl are WRONG.

12:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home