Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I saw the rain fall down today, watched lightning crashed through skies of gray.
Why can't life just be light and rain?

I know, tomorrow, at about 2pm, all the once sec 4 students will be getting back their o level results.
And the feeling is the same as when before I am gonna start running a race or a v v v important basketball match.

I pray that God will help me to accept whatever results I get, but I will make sure that I will cry.

Good? Happy tears.
Bad? Sad tears lor, hahaha

What I wish I could do now
  1. Go to the top of a carpark and dance ballet.
  2. Run 10k.
  3. By myself 99 roses.
  4. Go for retail therapy (Shopping)
  5. Eat lasagne.
  6. Kick somebody :)
I hope that there will be more blood in my body tomorrow so that my heart will not pump so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home