Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, January 09, 2010

HIHI

For this entire week, I spent it either meeting Jiajian or Serene or trying to be healthy and running around. Haha It's really a pleasure to annoy Serene cause she'll want to hit you in an ah-ma kinda way.

I'm great at annoying people. Please e-mail me if you need help. I think that Daniel Yap should learn from me first. Hahaha.

Serene: Come, Melinda, I show you my Victoria Secret parfums!!!
Melinda: Oh, OK!
Serene: See this one is pure seduction, this is berry wtv, this is pear wtv, this is cotton candy wtv......
.
.
.
.
Serene: EH??? WHERE IS MY PURPLE ONE????
(Rummages entire cupboard and flips the room upside down in search for the purple parfum. She checks underneath every carebear and behind every photoframe)
Melinda: Maybe your bro took it. Maybe he brought it to school and "Eh! Buddy! Check out my parfum man!!!!"
Serene: Cannnot be LAH.
.
.
.
.
Serene: Annaline! (Her domestic helper's name) Did you see my parfum???
Annaline: Ohhhhhh! Daniel take!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahhahaah. Damn funny.
.
.
.
Serene: (On the phone) Hello DANIEL AH! YOU TAKE MY VICTORIA SECRET FOR WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!! IF YOU SPRAY ON OTHER GIRL, I BEEEEAAAAT YOU AH!

Hahaha hilarious to the pepsi max.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home