Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Today was a very normal Sunday.

Woke up, wanted to run but the house looked spooky in the morning, so I went back to sleep (Bed looks more inviting than treadmill ya). Went to church, bible class which was realle fuunny and useful! Haha.

Went to parkway with my sister (Again haha). Bought lotsa rubbish, and bought a new bag (I think my mom's gonna kill me so if my dad's reading this, please don't kill me and please persuade mom not to haha) And headed back home.

Had pasta (Like the don't know how many th pack but still tastes nice) for dinner, ran and almost died but less boring since I was watching tv at the same time haha. Went to rm to get more food, and here I am waiting for training tomorrow.

That probably sums up my very normal day. Haha

And I can't wait for my parents to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway haha I'm so proud of myself I vacuumed+mopped the floor oh my oh my it feels damn clean I think I can roll around and feel happy. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home