Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sorry for brooding over my new specs but I lurrrvit. Haha. This is the worst comment so far.
Mildred Chan: You look like those army guys we see every Sunday.

I... I. I... am speechless. But I bet Leena has more cause you know, I'm kinda of a meinu. hahah

Anyway today was a rather haha day. Went to Vivo city and met Salapoop Simean Ange and Jieshi Florence and Celeste for a while. Haha. Then we as in Sala Simean and Angeline sat down and talked for like forever and it was damn funny. While eating plenty of junkfood simultaneously. Hahaha. Then it started to drizzle so we went to kopitiam and continued talking. And then me and Simin left, and she decided to go to the right to the mrt while I went left (Both ways lead to same place) And obviously I reached the mrt first (Long legs, quick steps etcetc) And I reached and I saw her panting (Which meant she ran there) And we started laughing and laughing and she rufused to admit that she actually ran in fear of losing me. Hahahah

Aiya actually I kinda jogged there. Hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home