Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have so much to say that I can't contain! haha

Monday 29th September
I wore my new black ultra cool specs on that day. And I received so many negative comments I felt so depressed that I decided to wear my contacts on tuesday. Haha.
"Eh your bag match your specs!". Like what!!! You mean my face looks like a bag?

We had Physics and Bio on monday and it was pretty okay because we had alot of time! But i tikummed like half of my physics paper so... oh well.

Tuesday 30th September
Oh yay yay yayx100 my last paper was today! Haha and mrtan was so proud that he set a relatively difficult paper like how evil can! And after the paper we waited for the oais, (1hour for a meeting you know!) Then, me Simin Jiamin Sarah Kath Angeline went out. Hahaha. Basically we just walked. And after that soon Kath and Jiamin left then Angeline so left me, Simin and Salapok. Hahaha. Oh ya and we saw Leenathe fat dodohbird which was rather strange because it was at littleindia! haha. Then we decided to go taka which we spent like 1.5 hours walking around and decided to buy the pullover hahaha.

Sunday 28th Sptember
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEENA LEE THE FATTEST DISEASED AIDED DODOH BIRD THAT EVER LIVED ON THE EARTH AND ETCETC.
I've got alot lot to say but I think I've said like half. Haha. Shall tell you the rest some other nice time. Haha. And just wanna say your similes suck like mad but still hoped you've had an enjoyable birthday in this hectic week/month/year. hahah. muackzxzxz lurrbzx you x10million (I usually don't do this Hahahah)

  • And like how retarded is this my sister is like 20m away from me but we are webcaming and talking on msn hahaha.
  • And I don't know why I love using bullet points but I really do.
  • I almost forgot and almost wanted to start practising maths. The graph paper looked so inviting. Haha
  • I feel really really relieved now because I know that I don't have to rush home to start studying, well, for now. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home