Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Someone Bang me, Shoot me, Whack me, Slap me, Kill now please.

I feel so weird not studying and now I feel doubly weird about that weird feeling. I can't believe I'm living the Mildred Chan Kar Yin life! I'm using the laptop infront of the tv. Haha. That's so typical and we will be talking to each other through msn. And the worst part is, this feels wrong. Haha

Guess what! I woke up and like 6 today! Like automatically arose from my slumber and went to brush my teeth. Hahaha. Feels so nice and I watched primetime morning THREE TIMES! Haha. 1 kid has got kidney stones from tainted milk again, one guy died of bird flu. I learnt how to train your butt anf thigh muscles. And I saw the F1 racers and Pmlee wish the Malays Happy Hari Raya 3 times. Haha. So very fruitful.

And I watched spy kids, dr dolittle, and nancy drew! Haha. Not bad lah, quite nice. Now it's mrbean. Haha. All the best to the history history elect chinese lit people! Haha. And the sec2s with their math paper! Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home