Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I was typing halfway, then I realised that I was in the wrong blog. Hahaha

Now it's chill chill time. How I got chill chill time: I did the first question of amath, and saw it was a careless mistake. I banged my head on the wall and decided to take a rest. Hahaha

Now we're left with 3 papers, namely Bio and Phys (On monday- My school so freaking clever right and test body and study motions blah blah on the same day). And amaths on tuesday! Haha the thought of it just keeps me going. Haha. When I can wake up later than my sis- that's life. Haha

And the very clever Simin actually says that she will fail every paper when it will turn out like an a1 instead. (Can't believe I'm praising you know!)

After Chem, Geog paper on Friday we had extra Bio lesson in which 20 minutes was spent waiting, 20 minutes copying and 20 minutes teaching. Haha. Mr Leng is so lame.

I collected my specs today and I the shock of my life to learn it was the exact same one the dumbLeenadiseasedbird is gonna have, Hahahah.

Jiajian: You're like a bridge over troubled waters. Haha Go out with everybody LAH. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home