Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello readers (If there are :( )

haha. Anyway school has been pretty slack for the past few days, I think my brain have shifted to 'stand by' mode. And woe to the Higher Chinese people, who have chinese lessons for like soooo many times a day (A good reason not to take hmt), while the express chinese people- What were we doing? Haha. we were watching The Secret in the comp lab so cool please!

And during assembly, 98.7fm came to our school, the band was realle realle high but all the Cedarians were dead -.- haha. We were all sitting down looking bored as if they were playing jazz instead of rock. Poor people.

Training this week has been very training like (Like duh right). And JJ didn't come today! haha.

And anyway my results are pretty... satisfactory for a person of my that-kind-of standard. haha.

I forgot what else I wanted to say thought there are like plenty cause I think many things are clogging my brain now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eng: Complicated B3
Chinese: 60 something B4
EMath: 90
Amath: 84.5
Chem: 71
Bio: 70.5
Phys: 77
Sss/geog: 66

haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home