Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm not your personal wine handbook

Training for the first week of holidays was pretty okay, and yesterday I met mag and jiajian 730 to study! (Omg so hardworking) And it was pretty fruitful and pretty funny. I forgot the many things tat happened because I happen to feel really tired and drained now. haha

Watched Indiana Jones, it's pretty nice because
1. Indy is a smart guy
2. Even though he is old, he is still handsome
3. It is funnnny. haha
4. His son also the not bad ah.
5. It's thrilling and scary.
6. The way he escapes is just, phenomenal
Tell me how many movies have old handsome and smart men with handsome son acting in a funny and scary movie? Not many right. Haha

It's pretty I don't know how to say because
1. How can a ufo appear like how can how can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home