Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Look I saw Lampard!

Holidays Arrived! Smash you. The kill you, smash you, beat you, bite you, saw you, burn you, burst you, training has arrived too! So cool. haha.

And seriously I can't wait for the first match to begin. Yippeeyaya. I just read the second nice book. Let's be jolly. haha.
And ohyah! Thursday was parents meeting and I had duty. Mrlim kept smiling and smiling like there's no tomorrow. He said that I am very quiet in class. Well said. Everyone knows that I am. Especially chinese, don't know why. hahaha. I should learn to talk more. So fun. I can't wait for school to reopen! haha. And the talk was quite boring but we went to eat. [alot] And my father said that I love eating. Make me sound like I'm abligurating. What a glutton. Hahahaha. Anyone wants to support Cedar?

2 can play the same game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home