Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, April 06, 2007

Hello! It's been days a plenty since I blogged. haha.

And on the 31st of march, there was speech day and me, crystal, serene, wanjun, lynn and liyin! haha. I squeezed with liyin on the bench and the whole time we were clapping and clapping only. haha. Me and serene got warned about our shoes. haha. After that we me, serene, crystal and lynn went out! It was photography-ey albeit funny and fun as well! haha. we kept walking and walking. and went to far east for once and found many many shades! haha. The photo taking with crys' phone was really entrancing! haha.

Sports day 4x400, me, wanjun, serene and yingying. A straight finals thing. But in 2 different heats. we were with, 2i, 2m, and 2 forgot who. haha. Yay! While getting the adrenalin going, We all wanted to extricate from it. We were nervous cows. haha. Wanjun first runner, follwed by serene, yingying then me. eek. They were all pretty fast! and At the last 100m, I knew that the last runner from 2M was behind me, hearing the noise level of the crowd. But I cannot make it. haha. ThankGod We won by 1 second and don't know how many milliseconds! :D

I can't wait for 10x80 and sports day altogether!

And on thursday there was Cip. haha. Ohno we are taking the best group. haha. And after that we stayed back late late and kept playing. haha. The very nice pink ping pong ball story. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home