Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

YO 2S WON 10X80!
and we beat the school's entire record!

Yippo! haha. and I think I failed cheena. Okay, I don't have to think. I did. E8 + F9 average it. you know.

Today we had match against our seniors. I didn't do much. haha. Okay I might be quite pissed but sorry about the shaking hand part.

I can't believe that it is near 10 and I'm no where near the bed. I'm such a bookaholic! haha. Ogay I'm a failed speech writer because my points are all messed up.

oohyes! 10x80. It wasn't as scary as last year, the crouch position thing finished in less than 3 seconds. haha. our timing was 2:12! :D We screamed and we hugged and we shouted and we smiled and we laughed and we screamed and we continued screaming. yippae!

On sunday, Church was packed to the maximum. that's all I have to say. Am currently thinking of things of type. hummmhammm.

I hope you'll stumble this series of screws, and see how it feels like. Take this personaly. Thank you very much. I loved everything of you but bad things come to an end too. I reckon you won't give a thought anyway. Screw your thinking, screw your personality, screw what I thought you were like, screw your flirtness, screw your nonchalance, screw you. It's you I'm talking about. YOU. read this :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home