Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Right. It's been years since I last wrote here.

Hahaha. This is a weird birthday cuzz it's rare that I don't celebrate it with Melissa Chanz. I remember we had a cake once which had a chicken and a snake on it. HAHA. Anyway, thank you all for your wishes, you certainly made my day. Hehe.

On 18th April I met the 4C clique and they got me a cake and we camwhored the entire time on Angeline's mac while we were trying to study. We met at Bugis (I really really really really hate bugis by the way bugis stinks) Hahaha and yeah thank you all babezzz :) :) And to LeeYongEn and LeeSiMin Melsa Chan and Mild Red and Mummy and everyone out there muackzzz. Hahahaha

It just occured to me that I had a really large ego to think that whatever I use IS the best.
Take for example, I used to use a Motorola Razr phone and I thought that it was the best phone on earth and it's better than htc iphone blackberry combined together. HAHA. It died on me 2 months after I got it but I still thought it was the best. Omg what's wrong with me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Angela Vera Lee said...

Yeah yeah yeah. I got specially menioned!!! Hahaha. :)

9:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zsqy ttm =.=

12:56 am  
Blogger Mag said...

Hello MOOLINDA it's weird but i kinda miss you! Haha, hope you're having a great time at RJ now haha and i think you do since you can always have a great time anywhere everywhere. :)

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home