Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Orientation VJC
For the 2nd day of orientation, Serene and I met again and we were late again.
We ran into the school and to the Econs subject briefing.

Went back to my orientation group and walked around the school before settling down in some random class and playing games and learning cheers.

Had lunch, left for RI to get the form and came back.

Initially I was already officially a Rafflesian. But when I came back, Mr Tan, Miss Teo and Miss Ng (PE teachers) talked to me and asked me whether I wanted to stay.
I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly wanted to join VJ cross country :(
And when my Raffles paper fewdwn the gym, they were all like "it's a sign!" haha

And I missed all the mass dances (I really wanted to dance!!!) and sat outside the hall. Then Melvin, who was another RI appeallee, came and talk talk.

And Mervin Tanz came out and asked me to go to some secluded area to pray and he said
"If it doesn't rain in 30 seconds, you better come to VJ"
.
.
.
OK. It didn't rain. Haha
Then I don't know is it something he said or something I thought about and I started to cry. Hahahaha.
And many people came.

That's how VJ is like. People there all have a big kind heart and are all friendly and v v v nice. Then one ogl (Whom I didn't know at all) came and talked to me and brought me around. It's like she didn't even know me but took time and bring me around. Haha.
And I went to the track and there was this girl who brought up 2 cups of juice to us and said "Mr Tan told me to get this for you."

Nice to the pepsi max right!!!! :)
Thankzxzxz Mervin, (OGL whose name I forgot sorry), SiMin, Serene, Mr Tan Miss Teo Miss Ng, Grace, Brian, JieShiiiii and many random VJ people who were there :)
Went to run to detox a little and went for og dinner at marina.

I love VJC. I love the people there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home