Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I feel like some small kid going to Primary One.

Haha. Tomorrow honestly feels like Sec 1 once again. New school, new people, new friends, new environment. Just like how it was when I was sec 1.
If I was OK then, it should be OK now right??

I mean, I didn't morph into some weirdo lunatic who repels people.
Maybe I'm like stainless steel, strong but friend-less. Hahahahaa. OKey!!! :)

Right. Now I can't (I can't complete this sentence cause I just forgot what to say and blame Mervin cause he just talked to me haha).
K lah, no Mervin is actually very nice though very crazy.

My VJ orientation group just invited me for og dinner tomorrow, and my reflex action was an 'awww'.
Hello world, I'm a Rafflesian.
Minus the 'n' and I'm the largest and smelliest flower in the world. But I'm not. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Angela Vera Lee said...

C'mon!!! you did morph into a weirdo!!! Haha.
And somehow I think the word without the n seems to fit you to a tee. Haha!!!

Aiya. I'll miss you! But have fun there alright? Must make your sacrifice (of VJC) totally worthwhile and make a whole bunch of friends there!!! Then suddenly become a whole lot smarter than you are now! :D and we must go to starbucks at bishan to study when the circle line is up ok? :)

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home