Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

This was supposed to be the happiest week of the year.

Yesterday, after sending my Dad off at the airport, hanging around the super empty and gst free shopping area which I think will close down any time though there is no gst. I took a bus to parkway to change bus, and halfway, I ran into parkway cause I needed to erm, clear my bowels. And all 4 toilets were cleaning!!! I almost died. Halfway, there was an announcement that said, "We will be activating our fire alarm in 2 minutes". Crap.

Anyway, I was on my way to Toapayoh to
  • get my jersey from Leenabird as the competition we were entering, the opening ceremony was on Monday, and we were wearing our white jersey (Of which mine was with Leenaaa).
  • And to meet the rest as they were supposed to all meet at toapayoh and go to Unity Sec together!

And guess whatttttttt! I received the worst phonecall of my life. I was worse than someone calling you from the movie 'Phonebooth' and telling me that if I hang up, I'll die or something. The opening was cancelled was trai-freaking-ning is resumed. :'( But since I was already on my way there... So I went to meet Leena and talked to wait for JJ to come.

But in the end Jiaolian said that the entire competition was cancelled (We only thought the ceremony was cancelled-.-) Urrgh! This was supposed to be a relaxing and happy play match week.

Anyway, today I met the worst sales person/ waiter or whatever you call the person who stands behind the counter selling food. Obviously I don't look like a service critic or those type so she decided to be lazy.

I'm tired. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home