Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm superficially bored. Haha So I took this from JJ's blogg!

When was the last time you cried?
The last time I sprained my ankle. Haha

Have you ever faked sick?
I... think so... Block nose sore throat flu

What was the last lie you said?
"Melinda, you are sucha dumbo"

Have you ever cried during a movie?
During I Not Stupid 2 and I started to rub my eye as if the whole beach was in it. Haha

Have you ever danced in the rain?
In the shower maybe

Who was your first kiss?
A Whale cause I use lip balms and they are made of blubber.

Have you ever had an online relationship?
Eh No!

Have you ever been rejected by a crush?
No My ego is mega huge.

What is your favourite sport to play?
Basketball yay

Have you ever made a prank phone call?
Haha So fun why not!

Have you ever said "I Love you" and not meant it?
I don't think... so...

Is there anything that you have done that you regret?
Ah DUH

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wanna be a Math Professor and teach people who are older than me so that I seem supah pro hahaha

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Never happens

Do you believe in karma?
Nope

Who was your first crush?
Must... I... Say?

Who do you have a crush on?
I have a crush on a guy who appeared in my dream hahaha

How would you describe yourself?
I try too hard.

What are you afraid of?
I'm afraid of people being sad.

What does your screen name mean?
What's a screen name?

What person do you trust the most?
I trust God I trust many people like DDBird Jj etc.

Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
I don't... have... one!

What is the best compliment you have ever recieved?
"Melinda shi ge DA MEI NU!!!"

What is the meanest thing anyone has said about you?
"Melinda I don't think you can get an A for your PSLE Maths" Damn mean okay!

What is the longest crush/relationship you have had?
A Few years haha

What is your greatest strength?
Show happiness

What is your greatest weakness?
I can't ignore people I like hahaha (Thats not realle a weakness)

What is your perfect pizza?
Just a crust will do.

What is your first thought when waking up in the morning?
Thank you God for letting me live 1 more day!

What is your first thought before you go to bed?
What shall I eat for breakfast tomo?

What college do you want to go to?
VJ I think...

What kind of music do you like?
I like those that JJ hates. Hahahaha

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

How many piercings do you have?
6 on my left, 8 on my right ear, 1 on my left eyebrow, 1 on my belly, 2 on my tongue, 3 on my lip. Ya that's about it.

Who makes you laugh?
Many people haha

Who would you want to be tied to for 24hours?
My... future husband? If not?

Have you ever seen a dead body?
During funerals?

Do you have a celebrity crush?
Ellllllvin Ngggggggg! Haha

What is one thing scientists should invent?
A chemical that can fix the hole in the sky.

What happens after you die?
I'll go to heaven.

What stereotype would you label yourself as being?
I don't know?

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Jelly Chan

If you could go back in time to one point in your life, where would you go?
Sec1

If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?
Nothing I guess.

Would you ever lie to someone to make them feel good about themselves?
White lie? I think so.

What do you want your friends to think about you?
?

Do you make wishes on shooting stars?
I've never seen a shooting star.

If you could go back and change one day, what would it be?
It's over! Rather not think haha

Do you remember your dreams?
Yes I do!

Have you ever been in love?
I think so!

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning fer sure!

Do you have any phobias?
Heights Not Peeing Fear of missing the traffic light.

Have you ever been to the hospital (other then birth)?
Visiting yes

How many screen names do you have?
What's a screen name?

Have anyone ever been disowned from your family?
My mom threw our hamster into the bin haha

Do you say meaner things to your friends or your enemies?
This kind of question also need to ask one mehzxzx!

Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf?
Never had one.

Have you ever laughed so hard you peed in your pants?
Yes during Basketball day camp when our group dropped the tofu we were supposed to keep in tact. Hahahah

Have you ever written a love letter?
I've written one and gave it to myself.

Have you ever attempted suicide?
Never ever ever.

Who is your favourite person to talk to?
Random

Would you ever have sex before marriage?
Never ever. Never watch the 9oclock aids show meh?

Who do you talk to most on the phone?
Rarely.

How do you vent your anger?
I pull my hair and write and write and write alot.

Is your best friend a virgin?
Wo bu zhi dao.

Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness?
Too clever maybe?

Do you prefer talking on the phone or online?
Depends how my mood swings.

Do you consider yourself popular?
I don't think so.

Have you ever had a crush on a best friend?
No lehzx

Are you happy with the person you are becoming?
?

Are you happy with the life you have?
I'm normal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home