Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Let's see how far we've come

Yesterday's training was pretty fun haha I think I can be a director because training came out as I planned! We played match throughout and I twisted my elbow. Hoha. People must think that Jiajian is a physcho cause she sings songs 1 octave higher than normal hahaha

Today I had piano and I saw a siao tar bor! He was shouting to himself (I think it was the same one I saw a few months ago!!!) He looked like he was gonna get activated anytime!!! Scary to duh max. Went to church after that, (And the blur uncle missed my stop).

Walked past the hawker centre and bumped (Ouch) into Mervin and made him rush through his lunch since we were almost late haha. Turned out everyone was late. I was given registration to do for the vbs- v v v important know!

Can't wait haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home