Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, November 28, 2008

Bright Lights, Big City, That's Quite Extraordinary

I'm bored again. And I managed to kill 2 mosquitoes today which roughly made my somewhat boring and uneventful day. Though I thoroughly understand that every creation has a purpose, I don't understand the purpose of a mosquito. If only I had Mr Leng's tiny blood cells then they won't drink my blood. Anyway, I hope Mr Leng becomes our Bio teacher next year because he's damn good and even more damn funnny! Haha

Baked a more perfect cake for my dad to replace the very very slightly screwed cake on his birthday. Haha. Oh I remembered Mr Chia's coming back next week, which means I have to replace my red earrings (See see earrings he also want to say!?!?) Anyway, yesterday YU laoshi treated us to pizza, (Canadian 2 for 1)- Don't ever ever buy it because you'll feel cheated as it was surprisingly ex. After which we (Sec3s) decided to take our annual team photos (Jumping, piggy backing, smiling etc.)

That day I dreamed that I didn't dream something. In my dream, I asked myself "Am I dreaming?" And I slapped myself, and said "Oh yay! I'm not dreaming!!" And in the end, I was dreaming. I woke up in the middle of the night and found alllll the doors in my house closed, and I thought that my sister sleepwalked again and closed all the doors. Actooally, my Dad said there was this black flying thingy flying around (Ooooh ooh maybe it was the lao 5 from ten brothers)

Next week will be such an eventful week w matches and VBS!!! Ooohyay I'm leading song on the first day which is a rather smart arangement cause I kickstart the whole thing and the kids will start vbs happier! hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home