Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, November 03, 2008

Howdy. Firstly, all the best to the higher chinese people taking their chinese olevels on wednesday. You know, it's sucha bliss to not have exams in my holidays and to take a break from cheena because I think I've misplaced my chinese homework- which is a super natural thing to happen because all my homework is folded into half and all of them look like rubbish to me.

And it's been a realle long time again! Haha. Went to MrOng's house to eat, and we watched the rat race which is realle realle funny the whole world should watch it HAHAHA and also Money not enough2 which is realle sad.

And anyway, I love my earrings lotslots to the max and I want to blind everybody with it especially during training. hahaha.

And MrChia made me fall. Look. He didn't even come within a 10m radius to me and I could fall. I was running running when he open his mouth and shouted "Go go faster faster don't stop" So I went and went faster and faster until my legs prob could go faster than the tasmania and I fell and rolled. ha ha ha

I don't know what else to say :( I'm feeling so bored. Time is passing so slowly because time flies when you're having fun so ahviously I'm not exactly having fun therefore time flies so slowly. Blehz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home