Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, September 24, 2007

Hello!

Haha. On the faithful Friday, I had English exams! My compo was darn drama, I wrote about 'Siblings', and then... as usual, someone died, who was someone [my fake older sister] named Gemma, her name is like so cool! Haha. Okay story started like :

I was the apple of you, he, her, his, she, them, your eye. [Not exactly] & ran hou, someone who had charcoal black eyes. And so on, she stole my everything! And dramamamama, and then Gemma died, sorted out. Nice ending! haha.

And then, we went to study, in the mrt, we were trying to see who could stare the best, and CrystalSuayBong, was looking at me, and she banged into the pole. haha. She bought pretzels, and we got so tempted- the aromatic smell of roasted almonds and sweet caramel wafted into our nostrils, tugging at our heartstrings, so naturally, we floated down along with the pleasant smell to get pretzels. I had 2, Crystal 2, Serene 1. And then we walked along the tiled floors, reaching the mrt, passed through the snapping doors of the entrance. Arrived at ijtp, for crystal's something.

GutenTagGutenTagGutenTag.

So, actually I wanted 3 pretzels [crystal left 1 only], so I told Serene that Crystal's pretzel was dirty. So I could have 3 to myself! Yay! But then... dangdangdangdang, Serene told Crystal that her pretzel was dirrrrty! And then Crystal threw it away because she thought it was dirrrrty. Haha. Yay! Hahahahahahahahaha. Like what on earth right! Haha. So we could tempt her with aromatic pretzels, and it was super funny, because (I don't know how to explain), She, being jealous, couldn't tand the sight of us eating yummy pretzels. Haha:D

Anyway I just did like 15 graphs, so I'm like seeing 1000 green boxes.

Today was funny day, and I realised that I could focus twice as much with Mrlim sitting there, because in class, I'll keep talking. Haha. And we called 'BearBear, ahhhhh, SpiderPig Song,' to the guy at the OldFolks Home. Hahahahahahaha:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home