Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, August 10, 2007

Hello Again!

Stayed home yesterday, like I did not even step past the door.

Today!
Nice Black Socks did not turn out really nice after all!
- training was ogay at the starting, running 2 rounds only and did some weirdoed thingay. But, after that while doing formation, I ran ran ran, stopped and twisedted/sprained my ankle. At first it was really pain, but it was normal after that. Now it hurts as if I have no ankle. haha.

-before training, i was rushing to take the bus, but needed to top up my card! so i pushed my ezlink card in, then blah blah. But, after the normal thingy was done, my card took sooooo long to come out. Then, I kicked the machine and it "Out Of Service" immediately. It took the green man 5 minutes to come and he said that I shouldn't paste adidas stickers on it. So there! haha.

Okey, vs. Anglican high on monday! Seeyou!

And while walking out at pp way, serene saw a chameleon and screamed like hell. damn funny. Then, a leaf flew fast her and she screamed at the leaf. hahahahahahaha. you should see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home